Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tooth #1 & Florida pictures

Ok, before I forget: Logan finally cut his first tooth 3 days ago! He is now sporting one little tooth on the bottom! It has been a miserable, slobbery journey, and I know this is just the beginning. Casey's mother informed me that they never knew when Casey was about to get a tooth--the teeth just popped up with no warning. How nice for them. :-P Both of my kids, however, run a low-grade fever, cry a LOT, drool incessantly, and are basically mad at life through the whole process. How long does teething last? I think I've blocked that part out of my memories from Abby's first year or two of life...

For those who might still care, here are a few pictures from our family vacation in Florida last month. There are about a million, so I'll try to just sum it up with a few highlights. For the whole shebang, checkout the album on Facebook or Snapfish. :)
Abby & Mommy rocked the back seat of the rental suburban
We ate at Toucan's (on the beach) for Peter's birthday
We played in the ocean and made some awesome sand & seaweed creations
Logan started rolling consistently from back to front and sitting on his own!
Abby dug into Nana's craft box and made these amazing hats
Tara, Peter, & Dad chartered a boat and went deep-sea fishing!
We got back into Nana's craft box to paint frames & glue on seashells we found
We played pool a little
We rested... a lot :)
And we took a few family pictures on the beach at sunset
A good time was had by all. :) Sorry that took so long, but there they are. If I can find another moment to sit down like this soon, I'll try to get a few pictures posted from our trip to Ohio this month!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Good wrap-up -- let's go back to Florida! :)

Aunt Donna said...

Oh, Rachel! Love all these pictures. I had seen most all of them, but hadn't seen the "haul" after the fishing trip! Way to go, fishermen/women! So glad you had such a good time together.

Glenave Curtis said...

Great post Rachel. Soooo glad you all had such a good time.

Carol J said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

Yay for pictures! I can only imagine the fun you all have together!!