There are a lot of things I have been wanting to do lately, but with our job situation being what it is, I have been afraid to commit to anything. Here are a few of my favorite excuses:
- "We're applying for jobs everywhere, so we might not even live here in a few months."
- "If Casey gets back in the army, we'd just have to leave when he's done with training."
- "I'm not sure how many hours/what days/which shifts I'll have to work next month."
- "I don't want to tell them I have to quit if things change and I can't keep doing [fill in the blank]."
- Enroll Abby in Carpenter's Kids
- Join local MOPS steering team
- Complete student teaching internship for Master's degree
- Continue working at the gym as needed