Well, I finally did it. I deactivated my Facebook account. I have been considering this option for several weeks, and after discussing it with a friend from church, we both decided to free ourselves from the addiction. Do you know how many hours I waste looking around that site?? I can't even tell you... it's that embarrassing. Don't worry grandparents--I will still upload Abby pictures on Snapfish (and a few on here). I just can't justify spending so much time with a pointless social networking website and so little time with God! How much Scripture could I have studied in the amount of time I spent on Facebook last month? How many hours of sleep have I deprived my body of by staying up too late online? I can't even imagine...
- Get in bed no later than 10:30 p.m.
- Drink water. LOTS of water.
- Study my Bible every day.
- Pray with my child and husband every day.
- Incorporate more Christian music into our daily lives.