We've been a little busy this past month. Sorry. :) Here is what you should know:
- I am doing entirely too much this semester. Grad school is ridiculous, and I'm not really sure when I will graduate with this degree. It will happen.... one of these days.
- Casey leaves for Basic in 4 weeks--we are within the 30 day countdown. There is way too much that we need to do before he goes!
- There are still a few boxes that need to be unpacked, but this apartment is becoming "home." Whenever I get frustrated that we don't have a yard for Abby to run around in, I remind myself that this also means there is not a yard that I have to mow. Frequent trips to the park: check.
- I sold several sets of coasters at an event in Memphis this past weekend. Not quite as many as we had hoped, but it was definitely worth the trip. I would not be sad if I never made another coaster in my life.
- I don't know the exact number, but Abby has about 50 words now. This number will be obsolete as soon as you read it because she seems to say a new word (or 5) every day! Current obsessions include Mickey Mouse and (heaven help us) Elmo. She loves to play outside and to swing. She is definitely a girly girl, though. Anything that you can put things into is a purse, and if it fits on the wrist, it's a bracelet. She is getting much more coordinated with a fork and spoon, and she can name the letter 'A'. Every day is a new adventure.... for both of us. :)
I would like to get some decent family pictures made before Casey leaves. In the meantime, we'll all just have to settle for this: